Old Farm Shop
Since refurbishment was completed in June 2016 the ‘Old Farm Shop’ has been available for holiday breaks. The addition to the courtyard of a large 5 seater Hot Tub/Spa in 2020 makes it ideal for both summer and winter breaks It has spacious accommodation of the highest standards and is wheelchair/dis-abled friendly. It maintains the stone flooring throughout that is a reminder of its previous use.
It has a large King Size bedroom with well-appointed en-suite shower room. There is large open plan sitting room/kitchen, comfortably furnished for relaxing days and evenings. There is also a further small double bedroom with en-suite bath/shower room. It provides spacious and comfortable accommodation for 4 people.
It is enclosed in its own garden comprising a large patio with Hot Tub, lawn area and parking for two cars. It looks out over fields towards Freshwater Church and is 5 minutes’ walk along a footpath to the Red Lion Pub. There is use of the tennis court by arrangement in the summer and access from a private slipway to the tidal waters of the River Yar. By arrangement, Ribs or dinghies can be moored or stored on land.
Entrance is through French doors from the patio into the spacious living /kitchen/dining area.
Large enclosed garden with BBQ and private Hot Tub
- The house is centrally heated for winter and air-conditioned for summer.
- There is Wi-Fi and the living room has a wall mounted TV. The master bedroom also has a TV.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with dish-washer and washing machine.
- Linen and towels provided but please bring your own swimming/beach towels
- Travel cot and High Chair