Brand new contemporary light filled accommodation with breath-taking views of Hurst Channel and the Needles.
This stunning property has a huge living space incorporating the kitchen, dining area and lounge. There is a separate TV room It comfortably sleeps 12 people in 6 bedrooms and there are spectacular views from almost every window. There are 4 ensuite bedrooms upstairs and 2 downstairs. There is also an additional bathroom and cloakroom in the main area of the house.
It has an exceptionally large garden comprising a sizable patio, and an extensive lawn that looks down over Hurst Castle, out to the Needles and beyond. The property has a gate with enclosed parking for several cars.
- Underfloor heating
- SMART TV in the main lounge with Netflix & Amazon Prime
- A further TV in the TV room lounge
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, fridge, freezer, wine fridge, oven, grill, microwave, induction hob
- Two washing machines and one tumble dryer
- Linen and towels provided but please bring your own swimming/beach towels
- Travel cot and High Chair are provided (linen not provided for travel cot)
- BBQ provided (charcoal not provided)
- Patio table and chairs and 2 x sun loungers
- Access to Tennis Court at the main farm.
We do not allow pets in this property.
Unfortunately Kings Hill isn't suitable for wheelchairs as there are four internal steps down to the living area.