A very nice house, with great views of the sea and even the Needles! Everything you could possibly need in terms of facilities all to a really good quality and standard. Very spacious and clean (Jeremy Sept 23)
Really beautiful spot with stunning views and great location close to lots of lovely restaurants and family friendly activities. Very spacious and beautiful home. Very well set up and great layout.(Lucie July 23)
Contemporary light filled accommodation with breath-taking views of Hurst Channel and the Needles.
This stunning property has a huge living space incorporating the kitchen, dining area and lounge. There is a separate TV room. It comfortably sleeps 12 people in 6 bedrooms and there are spectacular views from almost every window. There are 4 ensuite bedrooms upstairs and 2 downstairs. There is also an additional bathroom and cloakroom in the main area of the house.
It has an exceptionally large garden comprising a sizable patio, and an extensive lawn that looks down over Hurst Castle, out to the Needles and beyond. The property has a gate with enclosed parking for several cars.
- Underfloor heating
- SMART TV in the main lounge with Netflix & Amazon Prime
- A further TV in the TV room lounge
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, fridge, freezer, wine fridge, oven, grill, microwave, induction hob
- Two washing machines and one tumble dryer
- Linen and towels provided but please bring your own swimming/beach towels
- Travel cot and High Chair are provided (linen not provided for travel cot)
- BBQ provided (charcoal not provided)
- Patio table and chairs and 2 x sun loungers
- Access to Tennis Court at the main farm
We do not allow pets in this property.
Unfortunately Kings Hill isn't suitable for wheelchairs as there are four internal steps down to the living area.